Recipes*Crafts*Photographs

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Turkey 2x4 Craft


So I finished a couple of 2x4 turkeys recently.  I think they turned out really cute!!  I've been busy over the last few weeks working on some fall and Christmas crafts.  Can't wait to show you the rest of what I'm making.  Also going to try my hand at hand making my Christmas cards this year too!!'

I hope you enjoy these turkeys!!  They were a cinch to make.  Maybe one of these times I'll actually remember to take photos documenting how to make my crafts.  I always remember after I'm done…not very helpful!!


Small square 2x4 with a paint stick for the head.

Beak and gobbler made out of scrapbook paper. Then I added a brown ribbon around his  body.

Feathers are craft sticks covered in scrapbook paper.

Then they are glued to the back of the body.

This is the second color combination.
I like the purples and browns in the one.

I hope you run and make make one of these too.

Because these are super easy to make!!

Don't these 2 make a cute pair?!?!

I used a Q-tip dipped in ink to make his cheeks.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I hope you enjoyed these 2x4 turkeys.  Stay tuned for more crafts in the near future!!

Until next time...



No comments :

Post a Comment