Recipes*Crafts*Photographs

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Ellenberger Adoption Auction

My sister is having another online adoption auction.  All money raised will go to help with their travel expenses.  The will have to travel 2 times within a month to South Korea to bring my nephew Andrew home.  They are hoping to travel before the end of 2013, but more than likely it won't be until after the start of 2014.  Please visit their Facebook Page to participate.  Please "like" their page, "share" it with all of your friends, and bid away on some great items.  There will be a drawing for a wonderful prize at the end of the auction.  You can be entered by sharing the page and bidding.  There are some wonderful items available.  I have donated one of my Turkey wreaths to the auction.  I will try to make another tulle wreath as well.

Turkey Tulle and Yarn wreath I donated.

Please help support my sister and her family in bringing my nephew Andrew home to his forever family!!  

Until next time...

No comments :

Post a Comment