Recipes*Crafts*Photographs

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Thanksgiving Pilgrim 2x4 Craft


Here is the next 2x4 craft I've been working on.  There are some things I would change if I had the chance to make him again, but I still think he is cute.  I can't believe that Thanksgiving is less than 2 weeks away!!  Christmas will be here before we know it!!  I know, I know…don't rush it.  But I do love the Christmas season and the spirit of Christmas.  Can't wait to show you some Christmas crafts I'm also working on!!

He's made from a tall 2x4 for the body and shorter ones for his hat.

I then painted the hat black and mixed some paint to make his flesh colored face.  Then painted his shirt collar white.

Then painted a cute lithe face and blushed his cheeks with ink.

I glued orange ribbon around his hat and then made a yellow buckle.

He makes the perfect companion to my turkeys!!

I hope you enjoyed my pilgrim.  I have 1 more fall 2x4 craft to share, then on to Christmas!!  So stay tuned!!

Until next time...

No comments :

Post a Comment