Recipes*Crafts*Photographs

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Pumpkin 2x4 Craft


Here is the last installment in my Fall 2x4 craft series.  I really love these pumpkins, and how easy they were to make.  The only thing they are missing is some raffia along with the bow.  I couldn't find any at the store when I was shopping for this project.  I hope you enjoy them!!

I believe the measurements are 2x4 cut to 4", 6", and 8".

They are then painted orange and then a brown wash is applied (dark brown paint mixed with water , painted on, then wiped off).

I then cut down a twig from outside and pre-drilled a hole for it to fit in.

The twig was then glued in place.

Then craft wire was wrapped around a pencil to form a spiral and attached with a plaid bow.

Aren't these just so cute?!?!

They make the perfect trio to accompany the pilgrim I previously made.

I hope you enjoyed these pumpkins!!  Go out and make some before Thanksgiving!!  They are easy and would make a great decoration for you Thanksgiving table.  Stay tuned for my Christmas cards/crafts.  I just jumped into the world of card making over the weekend, and loved it!!

Until next time...

No comments :

Post a Comment