Recipes*Crafts*Photographs

Sunday, March 3, 2013

"Hoppy Easter" 2x4 Project



So I've sort of been addicted to 2x4 projects recently.  I made some snowmen and a Christmas tree around the Holidays.  I saw this idea on Living Craftily Ever After's blog recently and had to make it.  I have to give thanks to my dad who always finds and cuts my wood.  I had a lot of fun yesterday making this spring sign.

I painted each piece a different color and covered them with scrapbook paper. 


I also distressed the edges to make it look worn.



I used scrapbook stickers for "easter" and added some embellishments like buttons, bows, and ribbons.


This little pink bow and flower button are just too cute!


I used vinyl and my Cricut to cut out the letters and used a bunny head for the "O".


This project turned out so cute.  It will be the perfect Spring addition to my mantle.


Happy Easter! (a few weeks early)

I'm also working on a Shamrock 2x4 project for St. Patrick's Day.  I will hopefully post that later on this week along with my spring tulle wreath that I just finished.

No comments :

Post a Comment