Recipes*Crafts*Photographs

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Purple Butterfly Tulle Wreath



Here is the Purple Butterfly Tulle wreath that I made to donate to my sister's online auction raising funds to support their 3rd adoption of a little guy from South Korea.  It turned out fabulous!!  Please see below for the information for their website and bid on this wreath if you like it.

I just love the way this wreath turned out!!

Of course I had to add some embellishments!

Pretty purple, glittery butterfly.

Close up of the colors.  It's really dark purple, light purple, dark teal, light teal, and light brown.
I know the colors look a little weird in the photos.

Peacock feather.

Please bid on my wreath to support bringing my new nephew home!!

Please visit the Ellenberger Family Adoption Auction to bid on this wreath or a lot of other great stuff.  Or search for Ellenberger Family Adoption Auction on Facebook and "like" their page.  The auction will take place from April 21-27, 2013.  Please support this great cause and help them bring their new little guy home to his forever family.

Maybe another tulle wreath to donate to the auction and some recipes coming later this week.  Off to try my hand at making Raspberry Sweet Rolls now.  I'll post the recipe and the outcome later.  Until next time...

No comments :

Post a Comment