Recipes*Crafts*Photographs

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Orchid Festival Photographs



So I went to one of my favorite places to take photograph's this morning, Longwood Gardens.  It's a wonderful botanical garden that has an amazing Conservatory to enjoy even when it's cold out, like right now.  They are in the midst of an Orchid Festival right now, and orchids happen to be one of my favorite flowers.  Too bad I don't have a green enough thumb to actually be able to grow them.  But I enjoyed my morning there taking pictures, especially since I haven't had time to take many in the past couple of months.


The gorgeous yellow of these just screams "Spring is coming!!".


If a cheetah turned purple and morphed into an orchid, it would look like this.


So gorgeous.  An arch covered with orchids.


Looking pretty in pink.


One of my favorite color combinations, purple and yellow.  Such an interesting little flower.


This one is my absolute favorite!!


I just thought this one looked interesting with the long stems and pointed flower petals.

I hope you enjoyed my photographs as much as I enjoyed taking them!!  Until next time...

No comments :

Post a Comment