Recipes*Crafts*Photographs

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Mom's Flower Garden



So here is the next installment of my series of vacation photographs.  Unfortunately now I'm back home to the real world and back to work.  If only everyday could be a vacation!!  So today I'm going to share some photos of my mom's flowers.  She's done a great job at building up some beds of perennials and has a nice selection of annuals in pots around the yard.  I even caught some butterflies in the flower beds next to the sun room.  I still haven't downloaded those photographs from my camera yet!!









I hope you enjoyed these photographs of my mom's gorgeous flowers as much as I enjoyed them in person.  More photographs of my vacation to see my family to come so stay tuned!!

Until next time...

No comments :

Post a Comment