Recipes*Crafts*Photographs

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Furry Friends on Summer Vacay!!



So I've been on vacation this week, and am enjoying every minute of it!!  Work has been crazy stressful, so this has been a much needed time to de-stress and relax.  I've also been enjoying playing with my camera and experimenting with different settings.  I'll post some of my favorites from the week on here.  Today I'll start with some of my favorite furry friends.  The top photos are of my parents' cat Gracie and the bottoms photos are of my cat Mudslide.

Man is Gracie hard to photograph…such an active kitten.

Don't disturb my cat nap.

Nope…not opening my eyes!!

Romping in the flowers.

Playing in the garden.

Love the excitement in his eyes looking out the window.

Must protect my banana.

One of my favorite photos of Mudslide ever!!  Might have to get this framed!!

No more pictures…must sleep.

Ok maybe one more photo.

Can't wait to enjoy the rest of the week.  Have lots of great stuff planned.  Getting my hair done, concert/fireworks, my nephew's 8th birthday party, and a baseball game/fireworks.  Just trying to savor every minute I'm getting to spend with my family, because it will all end way too quickly.  Happy 4th of July everyone!!

Until next time...

No comments :

Post a Comment