Recipes*Crafts*Photographs

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Linesville Spillway Trip



Another entry in my series of photographs from my trip home over the 4th of July.  We went to what's called the Linesville Spillway one afternoon to feed the fish and geese.  This was something we used to do when I was younger.  There are a ton of carp that live in the lake and they will swarm when you feed them bread.  It's also fun to try to get the sea gulls to catch the pieces of bread in mid-air.  It brought back fun memories to go and do something I enjoyed as a kid.  My parents really tried to do things I wanted to do while I was home, which was nice.

Flock of geese fighting the carp for attention.

Sea in mid-flight from the side.

Sea gull in mid-flight.

Closer photograph of the geese.

The carp swarming.

Sea gulls resting in a row on the railing.

One of these days I will finally upload my fireworks photographs.  And I still have some photographs on my camera that need downloaded.  So much to do and so little time to do it these days!!  Hope you all have had a great weekend.  

Until next time...

No comments :

Post a Comment