Recipes*Crafts*Photographs

Monday, March 31, 2014

Wooden Easter Eggs #2



Happy Monday!!  So here is the second post in my Wooden Easter Egg series.  I really like the way that they each turned out.  I like that I decorated both sides of each egg so I can change up the look when I want to.  I'm thinking about buying some spanish moss to fill my wire birdcage with and putting the eggs in there.  I think that would look cute on top of my media cabinet.

For this egg I painted the edge pink and then covered each side with scrapbook paper.
I really like this pink damask print.
I put 2 different colors of ribbon along the bottom and decorated it with Easter egg stickers.
The best thing was, I already had all the ribbon and embellishments!!
The other side I covered with a "Happy Easter" print paper.
I put ribbon along the top of this egg. 
And a bunny and Easter basket along the bottom.
Happy Easter!!

I hope these eggs get you in the mood to start getting ready for Easter if you haven't already.  Last weekend I even put up some Easter decorations in my living room.  I'm just excited that this year I get to enjoy them for longer than 1 week, since last year Easter was right after St. Patrick's Day.  I can't wait to share the Easter chicks with you as well.  They turned out so cute.

Until next time...

No comments :

Post a Comment