Recipes*Crafts*Photographs

Saturday, December 21, 2013

2x4 Christmas Tree Craft



I know it's been forever since I posted, but life has gotten in my way.  I've been busy with work and getting ready for Christmas!!  Thought I'd stop and share a craft project I finished a few weeks ago.  It's a 2x4 Christmas tree.  My dad cut the wood for me right after Christmas last year and I finally got around to finishing it for this Christmas.  I love the way it turned out!!  So simple and understated.

I painted each piece with 1 coat of white acrylic paint and 2 coats of white glossy acrylic paint.  I like how it has a little shine to it.

I used foam stickers for the letters and just painted over them.

This is the perfect simple addition to my mantle.

My theme this Christmas is less is more.  Things don't always have to be fancy.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone!!

I hope you've enjoyed this craft.  So simple to make, but yet it looks so elegant!!  I hope to post some pictures of my living room decor soon (including my huge, brand new, Christmas tree!!).  I hope everyone is enjoying this Holiday season.  I seems to have just flown by this year!!  Merry Christmas!!

Until next time...

No comments :

Post a Comment