Recipes*Crafts*Photographs

Monday, December 30, 2013

Favorite Furry Friends "Fotos"



So I'm visiting my family for a belated Christmas celebration (and a week of relaxation from the stress of work) and I decided to break out the camera today and use some of my favorite furry friends as models for a photo shoot.  For the most part they were cooperative, though you had to be fast to catch my parents' new kitten Gracie not moving.

My kitty Mudslide looking pretty.

My parents' kitty Gracie finally sitting still.

Mudslide looking out the window.

Gracie catching some sun rays.

Mudslide paws!!
I hope that you enjoyed these photos as much as I enjoyed taking them.  I'm enjoying my week off of work relaxing and rejuvenating!!  They'll be more Christmas photos coming up soon.  My family is celebrating Christmas tomorrow evening on New Years Eve!!

Until next time.

No comments :

Post a Comment