Recipes*Crafts*Photographs

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Patriotic Tulle Wreath



I finally finished putting the stars on my patriotic tulle wreath that I made for July 4th.  Yeah I know I'm about 6 weeks late, but better late than never right?!?!

I've moved my crafting area from my extra bedroom on the main floor to the finished basement and am very happy with the change.  The lighting is much better, I have so much more space to spread out, and I have a sliding glass door to open along with a ceiling fan for ventilation.  I think I've done more crafting down there in the last month than in the last 2.5 years combined that I've lived in my current house!!  I've also been working on some re-organizing of my crafting supplies.  Maybe once I finish I'll post some pictures of my organizing ideas.  Enjoy the wreath!!

I think this may be one of my favorite tulle wreaths I've made so far!!

For the stars I cut out different sizes from glittery white craft foam.

I was hoping to find glittery dark blue tulle, but alas I couldn't.  :-(

I wish you could actually see that the stars are glittery.

I was surprised about how much red and white tulle I needed.  Thankfully I had some scraps left from other wreaths!!

Very patriotic if I do say so myself!!

I hope you enjoyed the pictures of this wreath.  Hoping to get around to posting some more recipes soon, including some more ice cream ones!!  Enjoy the last few weeks of summer.  Until next time...



No comments :

Post a Comment