Recipes*Crafts*Photographs

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Chanticleer Garden



So I've visited Chanticleer Garden in Wayne, PA a few times this spring.  I figured I'd post a few pictures from those visits.  It's a very nice and quiet garden.  Not as busy as Longwood Gardens is, which is another favorite place for me to go and photograph.  But I was looking for someplace different to photograph this spring, and Chanticleer Garden was recommended by a coworker.  I hope you enjoy the photographs.

I just love the depth of field of this photograph.

Iris's are one of my favorite flowers, right up there with orchids.

I loved the color of this flower and the detail of the center of it.

I thought this was a cute little flower.

Reflecting pool in the ruins area.

Tulips blooming in the spring.

Backside of the mansion house.

Who doesn't love yellow and purple tulips?!?!

Quiet little stream.

Dogwood blooming.

Tulip tree bloom.

I think this may be one of my favorite photographs that I've ever taken!!  Just a spectacular view of the reflecting pool on a very sunny day.
Hope you enjoyed these photographs!!  I sure enjoyed taking them!!  Might have to go back and explore what summer has to offer at Chanticleer Garden.  Until next time...

No comments :

Post a Comment