Recipes*Crafts*Photographs

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Happy 4th of July!! (a couple of days late)...



So I meant to post this on July 4th, but didn't get around to it.  Hope everyone had a wonderful Independence Day!!  Took some pictures over the weekend of my patriotic home decor, inside and out.  Hope you enjoy!!

Buntings on my deck railing.

Patriotic spinner and flag.

My front porch.

Close up of my front porch.

My deck with my patriotic kitty garden flag.

Another spinner in a flower pot on my deck.

Patriotic word stacker blocks I made on my end table.

Mantle (all the patriotic decor is from Pat Catans).

Little spinner in my spider plant (from Michaels).

My entertainment center with my 2x4 flag I made, a vase with a spinner my mom gave me, and a patriotic bell jar from Pat Catans.
I hope you enjoyed my patriotic decor pictures.  Today doesn't seem like Saturday since July 4th was on a Thursday and I had to work yesterday, but I'll take it.  So I'm going to enjoy relaxing this weekend.  It's too hot out to do anything else!!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone!!  Until next time...

No comments :

Post a Comment